The 4th International Conference of Educational Innovation of the Tecnológico de Monterrey accepts the following contribution types:
- Research papers
- Innovation papers
- Book presentations
- Networking tables
Submissions will be accepted through July 17, 2017.
Requirements for the submission format of contributions
- Submit the document using the Word template that corresponds to the type of contribution, and save it in .docx format. See the guidelines in the “Contribution types”. section.
- Respect the order indicated in the template to display the information, as well as the maximum number of words, style and font size, handling of images, photographs and tables, etc.
- About the file name:
- It should only be the first author’s paternal last name.
- The filename should not include spaces, lines, accents, ñ, dots, or special characters.
- In addition to including the images, photographs and tables in the .docx file, they must be integrated in high-definition into a .zip file.
- The text must be written in single column.
- The text must be written with a line spacing of 1.5.
- Do not use page numbering in the document.
- Do not use headers or footers in the document.
- Use Arial font.
- Use 10-point font size, except for the title which should be 12 points.
Contents and characteristics of the contributions
- The submissions should be made in a single language (Spanish or English).
- Once the contribution is approved to be part of the Conference, each author will be asked to sign and send, in digitized form, the following letter of “Agreement form for use of information” to the email address email@example.com. In addition, this letter must be delivered in print form, with an original signature, at the Registration area during the Conference.
Quality criteria to be met by contributions
- Scientific and academic rigor. It is expected that the contributions submitted are based on conceptual support (the papers must make reference to updated literature from the last ten years) and related to the topic being handled, including data that supports the statements. The conclusions should be the result of an in-depth analysis of the data provided.
- Contributions to the knowledge of the discipline. The document should clearly indicate the reasons for which the submitted paper is considered to contribute to the thematic line chosen in the Conference.
- Unpublished document. Contributions are requested to be unpublished documents. If it has been presented previously, the data in the introduction should be stated and the differentiating element of this contribution should be described.
- Structure and consistency of the text. The text must faithfully comply with the indications of this call, observe the wording, spelling and format established in the guidelines.
- The Evaluation Committee for each theme will review the documents received and make sure they comply with the format and content requirements.